• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Praha4

Achilles Tendon tear

Thread Starter: Praha4

FWIW

One of the most common hiking and athletic injuries is achilles tendonitis/tendonosis. I've had to deal with bouts of it the last

Last Post By: Praha4 Today, 20:56 Go to last post
    woodsman

FS: ULA Catalyst Medium Pack

Thread Starter: woodsman

Medium ULA Catalyst used once on a 200 mile hike on AT. $150 + shipping around $10.
    Clean, like new condition. Rain cover included

Last Post By: dink Today, 20:54 Go to last post
    HikerMom78

Planning

Thread Starter: HikerMom78

Hi everyone! I am planning my first official thru hike! I've been wanting to thru hike the A.T., but it's unrealistic because I have 3 young children.

Last Post By: Drybones Today, 20:51 Go to last post
    slbirdnerd

Snake safety in NC/TN?

Thread Starter: slbirdnerd

I have yet to see a snake on the AT myself, however, I've seen some posts on various sites lately that people have seen some lately (rattlers). I'll be

Last Post By: gbolt Today, 20:51 Go to last post
    Snowcrash

Thoughts on a slightly different 2016 flip flop.

Thread Starter: Snowcrash

Im considering a Harpers to Katahdin and then traveling to Springer and heading back north to Harpers again to finish, starting around the May 1st kick

Last Post By: Praha4 Today, 20:47 Go to last post
    Tipi Walter

20 Days on Medicare

Thread Starter: Tipi Walter

"20 Days on Medicare" is an apt title since I got my medicare card on July 1st (and I almost needed hospitalization on this trip) but other

Last Post By: Praha4 Today, 20:41 Go to last post