• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

susiegear

Best stove for a thru hike?

Thread Starter: susiegear

Hello, i am getting my gear together for my thru hike next year. For years i have been using alcohol stoves of one variety or another, all DIY. Last

Last Post By: RED-DOG Today, 11:53 Go to last post
    Studlintsean

Running Shorts Recommendations

Thread Starter: Studlintsean

I currently use Champion running shorts from Target (after I cut the liner out) and I like the feel and ability to dry quick but damn do they stink. For

Last Post By: fastfoxengineering Today, 11:49 Go to last post
    LizB

Late March VA/WVA AT 3-4 nighter?

Thread Starter: LizB

My best friend and I have some time the third week in March and would like to find a Virginia section to hike.

I know snow storms can happen

Last Post By: DebMo Today, 11:28 Go to last post
    difleis

hello ladies of the AT

Thread Starter: difleis

I need some advice from any experienced ladies that have hiked the trail solo. I'm planning on starting my hike the last week of April and doing a 5 day

Last Post By: DebMo Today, 11:15 Go to last post
    QiWiz

FS: ZPacks Hexamid Solo shelter w/ netting, beak, cuben groundsheet

Thread Starter: QiWiz

I have the original version of the ZPacks Hexamid Solo cuben shelter with beak, full bug netting, and Zpacks cuben groundsheet. I love this shelter,

Last Post By: QiWiz Today, 11:11 Go to last post
    hawkhero

Anyone know of bus service from Manchester Center back to Williamstown?

Thread Starter: hawkhero

Looking to do a few days on the LT/AT starting in Ma. to Manchester Center. Anyone know of any bus service back to Williamstown,Ma?

Last Post By: hawkhero Today, 11:07 Go to last post