• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Skye15

Quick & Easy Thru-Hike Recipes

Thread Starter: Skye15

Hello, I am planning on mainly using the wide variety of Knorr packets along with packaged chicken/tuna/maybe some precooked sausage or steak strips if

Last Post By: Dogwood Today, 18:05 Go to last post
    baumfamily

Hiking the AT with 2 vehicles

Thread Starter: baumfamily

Last April while hiking from Springer I ran into a hiker named Rocky who was hiking the trail with the use of 2 vehicles. He parked 1 south on the trail

Last Post By: Spirit Walker Today, 18:03 Go to last post
    nattyB

Colorado SNOTEL snowpack data

Thread Starter: nattyB

In case anyone hiking this summer is interested in the snowpack levels in the various basins, I offer this website for your viewing pleasure:

Last Post By: On Track Today, 18:03 Go to last post
    Tramp

liner socks, no liner socks, that is the question

Thread Starter: Tramp

Do you use liner socks or do you not ?
    Why ?

Last Post By: Dogwood Today, 18:00 Go to last post
    walkinslow

Has anyone here

Thread Starter: walkinslow

Has anyone here used world nomads travel insurance while on a long distance hike, if you have how would you rate it?

Last Post By: walkinslow Today, 17:57 Go to last post
    astafford

Water Treatment

Thread Starter: astafford

Out west I use a "Hiker" pump filter. Heavy but reliable. What is the water treatment of choice for hiking the AT. Advantages/disadvantages,

Last Post By: The Solemates Today, 17:57 Go to last post