• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

WhiteBlaze

Appalachian Trail record-setter says Baxter State Park officials 'vilifying' him - Pr

Thread Starter: WhiteBlaze

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="7" style="vertical-align:top;"><tr><td width="80"

Last Post By: Driver8 Today, 19:21 Go to last post
    md1486

best way up to Kathadin summit

Thread Starter: md1486

Hi,

I would like to know what would be the more beautiful and enjoyable way to go up Kathadin. I think that the Abot trail is the more popular.

Last Post By: Slo-go'en Today, 19:20 Go to last post
    ctjkelley

Hammock camping in the smokies

Thread Starter: ctjkelley

I'm planning a hike In the Smokies in October. I know that you are suppose to reserve a place for the shelter you are planning to stay at, is it legal

Last Post By: Starchild Today, 19:18 Go to last post
    squeezebox

Baxter in the future

Thread Starter: squeezebox

So what are some things we can do that might improve our chances of maintaining access to Katahdin and BSP in the future. Bissell seems to have said

Last Post By: rickb Today, 19:13 Go to last post
    Riker

Best way to get to the AT from Lynchburg

Thread Starter: Riker

Hello all!

I'm arriving in Lynchburg on August 9, and was wondering what the best way to get to the trail was. If anyone has experience with

Last Post By: Deer Hunter Today, 19:10 Go to last post
    Lilly of the Valley

Sssssnake Bites

Thread Starter: Lilly of the Valley

Hi everyone,

There is a lot of information out there about venomous snake bites while long distance hiking. Obviously I know this is a very

Last Post By: Walkintom Today, 18:49 Go to last post