• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

seadawg

Springer to Dick's Creek

Thread Starter: seadawg

I'll be doing my annual hike from Springer to Dick's Creek, beginning March 14. Hope to see y'all out there.

Last Post By: seadawg Today, 03:52 Go to last post
    saralynne1982

beat canister requirement from Jarrod gap to kneels gap?

Thread Starter: saralynne1982

I was on the act web site yesterday and they stated there is a bear canister requirement for these 5 miles. 1. Is this still the case? 2.are there options

Last Post By: seadawg Today, 03:44 Go to last post
    Gray Bear

Qulit Purchase

Thread Starter: Gray Bear

I've been shopping around for a 30 deg quilt and I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger on the Enlightened Equipment Revelation based on weight/cost/customer

Last Post By: Frye Today, 03:25 Go to last post
    stonedflea

Need a Ride to Springer Mon 3/9?

Thread Starter: stonedflea

If anybody might need a ride to Springer Mtn, or Amicalola, on Monday, March 9th, I can provide a very early morning start, barring any harsh weather.

Last Post By: stonedflea Today, 02:34 Go to last post
    Russ979

I must be insane to think about trying this again.

Thread Starter: Russ979

I have talked to friends and family about this and I feel like they aren't giving me a straight answer because they are friends and family. So who better

Last Post By: Fireonwindcsr Today, 02:33 Go to last post
    atj_Hiker

Day hike at South Rim

Thread Starter: atj_Hiker

I'm going to the Grand Canyon South Rim to do a day hike and would like some recommendations. I have hiked the AT through the Smoky Mountains so I've

Last Post By: digger51 Today, 02:21 Go to last post