• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Gray Bear

Qulit Purchase

Thread Starter: Gray Bear

I've been shopping around for a 30 deg quilt and I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger on the Enlightened Equipment Revelation based on weight/cost/customer

Last Post By: MuddyWaters Today, 00:19 Go to last post
    Hangfire

Toe socks vs toe blisters...

Thread Starter: Hangfire

Just thought I'd throw it out there to anyone who has ever suffered from toe blisters either on the ends or in between that toe socks work wonders for

Last Post By: Sirsnappy09 Today, 00:17 Go to last post
    brother brzo

hiking barefoot

Thread Starter: brother brzo

ok, i expect some of you will warn against this, but has anyone ever heard of someone trying to do a thru-hike barefoot. if so, did they succeed? if not,

Last Post By: Shutterbug Today, 00:13 Go to last post
    Bugman88

Beginner to Tarps

Thread Starter: Bugman88

I'm interested in learning more about tarps and tarp setups. Maybe it's just my googling skills, but I can't seem to find some really solid information

Last Post By: Studlintsean Today, 00:03 Go to last post
    Sirsnappy09

fs:granite gear white lightening 8x10 tarp

Thread Starter: Sirsnappy09

New. Only used twice. cat cut tarp with adjustable tie outs Has Guylines and attached stuffsack. 60$ shipped

Last Post By: Sirsnappy09 Today, 00:02 Go to last post
    Russ979

I must be insane to think about trying this again.

Thread Starter: Russ979

I have talked to friends and family about this and I feel like they aren't giving me a straight answer because they are friends and family. So who better

Last Post By: Hangfire Today, 00:01 Go to last post