• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

scientiffikk

Trip planning help - Mass

Thread Starter: scientiffikk

New backpacker here. I would like to hike from the Mass/Conn border through Mass into Vermont in late June. Could anyone give any advice? Starting

Last Post By: AT Traveler Today, 16:37 Go to last post
    geneseejake

Weather Advisories / Trail Conditions

Thread Starter: geneseejake

I know tons of people should be on or starting the trail in the coming weeks. Wheres the best place to get updates on trail conditions from the boots

Last Post By: Catdog1 Today, 16:33 Go to last post
    Goonky

Questions about Harper's Ferry to Duncannon

Thread Starter: Goonky

Hey all,

Currently planning a hike from Harper's Ferry to Duncannon sometime late May early June. Have some specific questions, any help

Last Post By: GoldenBear Today, 16:31 Go to last post
    Slo-go'en

That's a lot of crap!

Thread Starter: Slo-go'en

Was reading a trail journal last night which mentioned a privy which was full and overflowing. I bet it's not the only one. Wait until the rest of the

Last Post By: Donde Today, 16:30 Go to last post
    BirdBrain

Another Pot Stand

Thread Starter: BirdBrain

Very stable design. 1/16" stainless wire and 1/8" (inside diameter) aluminum tubing. Designed for eCHS stoves. Size to preference.

Last Post By: BirdBrain Today, 16:30 Go to last post
    Deerleg

Lehigh Gap: NB or SB for best day hike?

Thread Starter: Deerleg

Looks like I am going to have a few hours Sunday afternoon to hike the AT and will be close to Lehigh Gap in eastern PA. I am not familiar with this section

Last Post By: somers515 Today, 15:58 Go to last post