• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Kozmic Zian

Wildcat Shelter

Thread Starter: Kozmic Zian

There was the time that me and Pyro and No Sweat pulled into the Wildcat Shelter above Greewood Lake in NY state, when we met the Infamous Ward Leonard.

Last Post By: stbob Today, 01:47 Go to last post

storing gear

Thread Starter: squeezebox

I know about not storing insulated stuff stuffed tight. But what about tents, pads? My hiking clothes share a drawer with my cycling clothes. Not sure

Last Post By: Mtsman Today, 01:32 Go to last post

Trash Compactor Bags

Thread Starter: Hikingmaddie

Quick question that I can't seem to find the answer to, one im sure is fairly obvious haha. Do you all line your pack with the trash compactor bag the

Last Post By: Hosh Today, 00:58 Go to last post

Any information on 'Navigator/David' needed

Thread Starter: LongGone2013

Hey class of 2013,

Looking for all and any info on a 2013 NoBo known as Navigator or later on, 'David'.

Short (5'6"-5'9"),

Last Post By: LongGone2013 Today, 00:37 Go to last post

FS: Like-new ULA Catalyst

Thread Starter: RyanK817

Selling a like-new ULA Catalyst. It is missing the plastic framesheet insert, the guy I bought it from had removed it, but does still have the foam pad.

Last Post By: RyanK817 Today, 00:36 Go to last post

Section Hike as series of out and backs...double counting?

Thread Starter: Kaptainkriz

So, if each time I do a hike/section, I park in a lot, hike somewhere, and return, and do the whole trail this way, I will actually have hiked the whole

Last Post By: Mtsman Today, 00:34 Go to last post