• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

MarkCevoli

Weird appalachia

Thread Starter: MarkCevoli

So I just read a novel titled "The Devil All the Time" which was about very bizarre and strange people living in Appalachia and it dawned on

Last Post By: Ground Control Today, 12:28 Go to last post
    AndyJ_54

Thru Hike with Grandson

Thread Starter: AndyJ_54

I am looking at my grandson joining me next year during my NOBO thru hike. The plan is for him to join me after HS Graduation, complete my thru then

Last Post By: mtntopper Today, 12:28 Go to last post
    FL Grandma

Northbound or southbound through GSMNP?

Thread Starter: FL Grandma

Planning a section hike through GSMNP in Sept. Would like advice as to the best way to go through, northbound or southbound? Will need to fly in to Knoxville

Last Post By: FL Grandma Today, 12:26 Go to last post
    Mrs Baggins

Prayers, Success Stories, No Bad Vibes!

Thread Starter: Mrs Baggins

So spunky, feisty, outspoken Mrs Baggins, she who never gets sick, has always (right or wrong) bragged about her robust health at age 59, is planning

Last Post By: illabelle Today, 12:18 Go to last post
    MarkCevoli

White mountain thru hiking

Thread Starter: MarkCevoli

Seems that hiking the Presidentials one can fall into a large expense with the huts or be very inconvienenced camping outside. What is the approach for

Last Post By: Slo-go'en Today, 12:15 Go to last post
    4shot

Backpacking chairs?

Thread Starter: 4shot

any of y'all ever tried them? I am considering a model made by REI and another by some company called Alite. These things weigh in the neighborhood of

Last Post By: 4shot Today, 11:54 Go to last post