• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Hangfire

Wrist watch...

Thread Starter: Hangfire

Something that a lot of people don't consider is having a time piece other than a cell phone. I brought my old Timex iron man watch with me last year,

Last Post By: 4eyedbuzzard Today, 18:27 Go to last post
    Christoph

Let's talk pack covers

Thread Starter: Christoph

I've got trash compactor bags (1 in use/1 folded as an extra) for an inside pack liner. From my understanding, without a cover, your pack gets soaked

Last Post By: Connie Today, 18:23 Go to last post
    JaketheFake

Need Help With a Rough Schedule

Thread Starter: JaketheFake

Folks, I am going to attempt a thru hike starting April 1, 2016 and finish in late Sept/Oct. I am not going to try to schedule anything in between in

Last Post By: JaketheFake Today, 18:23 Go to last post
    TSWisla

sleeping pad advice

Thread Starter: TSWisla

Nemo Astro Air, Thermarest Neoair X-lite or Exped Synmat UL 7. I am leaning toward the Exped. I am mainly a side sleeper and I want something very light

Last Post By: bemental Today, 18:18 Go to last post
    Hot5nics

Which UL wind shell?

Thread Starter: Hot5nics

I am going to purchase a wind shell, and have it narrowed down to 2 options. They are the Zpacks Wind Shell in the blue Ventum rip-stop for $115 or the

Last Post By: gbolt Today, 18:16 Go to last post
    Gray Bear

Qulit Purchase

Thread Starter: Gray Bear

I've been shopping around for a 30 deg quilt and I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger on the Enlightened Equipment Revelation based on weight/cost/customer

Last Post By: CCCCAT Today, 18:14 Go to last post