• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

mountain squid

2016 Thru-Hike Registry

Thread Starter: mountain squid

Just noticed that the 2016 sub-forum is open. All of you 2016 lurkers, it is finally your turn!

Trail Name
    Direction

Estimated

Last Post By: harrison92492 Today, 00:31 Go to last post
    monadnock9

Moonlight Hike on Monadnock

Thread Starter: monadnock9

Has anyone done a night hike at Monadnock in Jaffrey, NH? I know technically the park is closed, but do they allow night hiking if you park on the other

Last Post By: eblanche Today, 00:13 Go to last post
    PackHorse

Rocky Top Crew...

Thread Starter: PackHorse

Wanted to give a shout out to the Rocky Top Crew that started working this week in the SMNP. Hope you found all your equipment and supplies in place.

Last Post By: PackHorse Today, 00:02 Go to last post
    greenmtnboy

Drug party near Kent AT

Thread Starter: greenmtnboy

I set up my tent yesterday after dark near the A/T in Kent along the Housatonic River, the grass field on the dirt road that goes north from town and

Last Post By: rafe Yesterday, 23:49 Go to last post
    QiWiz

Wood stove spark abatement project

Thread Starter: QiWiz

Last Post By: zelph Yesterday, 23:49 Go to last post
    TennTech

Begineer AT - Need Advice

Thread Starter: TennTech

I'm planning on starting at the beginning of the trail in Georgia near the start of December, then hiking around 200-230 miles up the trail within 18

Last Post By: Venchka Yesterday, 23:42 Go to last post