• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Multivitamin use?

Thread Starter: Lifersol

I know that food on the trail isn't always healthy or contain what we need. Is it practical to have multivitamins on hand?

Last Post By: Oslohiker Today, 03:49 Go to last post

Any information on 'Navigator/David' needed

Thread Starter: LongGone2013

Hey class of 2013,

Looking for all and any info on a 2013 NoBo known as Navigator or later on, 'David'.

Short (5'6"-5'9"),

Last Post By: Trailweaver Today, 03:46 Go to last post

Gear Review Please

Thread Starter: kenl

My current plan is to start a northbound thru hike on March 17 from Amicalola Falls. Here's a link to my gear list as it stands now.

Last Post By: Wise Old Owl Today, 03:14 Go to last post

Montrail Hardrocks/Sabinos replacements?

Thread Starter: Peanut

Hi all! I used Montrail Hardrocks on my thru, and then its replacement, the Montrail Sabino up until recently (I bought up a bunch when they were being

Last Post By: Arius Today, 02:43 Go to last post
    Kozmic Zian

Wildcat Shelter

Thread Starter: Kozmic Zian

There was the time that me and Pyro and No Sweat pulled into the Wildcat Shelter above Greewood Lake in NY state, when we met the Infamous Ward Leonard.

Last Post By: stbob Today, 01:47 Go to last post

storing gear

Thread Starter: squeezebox

I know about not storing insulated stuff stuffed tight. But what about tents, pads? My hiking clothes share a drawer with my cycling clothes. Not sure

Last Post By: Mtsman Today, 01:32 Go to last post