• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Christoph

Wind up battery charger

Thread Starter: Christoph

So I've been thinking about external battery chargers for my phone. Has anyone tried one of these in the link below? Not necessarily this one but one

Last Post By: Slo-go'en Today, 17:23 Go to last post
    fireneck

Umbrella

Thread Starter: fireneck

If all goes according to plan I will hitting the CT this mid July. Witch will be a great prep for the PCT next year.

Will using an umbrella

Last Post By: lonehiker Today, 17:17 Go to last post
    Rodmy

Australian hiker considering the CT

Thread Starter: Rodmy

Hi,
    considering doing part of the CT sometime this year, would have 3 weeks available. Any trail angel help available in Denver, to advice me on

Last Post By: Rodmy Today, 17:10 Go to last post
    LBRiver

Will my dog and I be welcomed?

Thread Starter: LBRiver

So, I'm a young woman who adores both backpacking and dogs. I recently adopted a pup who will hopefully one day hike the AT with me. However, when I read

Last Post By: 2dogs1girl Today, 17:07 Go to last post
    Raspberry Treat

NOBO partner departing the week of April 9th

Thread Starter: Raspberry Treat

Hey All.

First time Thru Hiker, hoping to leave the week of April 9th. Really would like a partner, especially for the first couple of weeks

Last Post By: Raspberry Treat Today, 17:01 Go to last post
    TSWisla

Storms

Thread Starter: TSWisla

What do you usually do in a storm? What is the safest bet? I usually rough it out in my tent, but I am always fearful of a branch falling on me!

Last Post By: garlic08 Today, 17:00 Go to last post