• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Kiteman

Kindle on a thru hike

Thread Starter: Kiteman

Is it a good idea to bring a kindle to an early thru hike?
    On one hand it's more weight, on the other hand you can take as many books as you want.

Last Post By: KDogg Today, 03:19 Go to last post
    TennTech

Begineer AT - Need Advice

Thread Starter: TennTech

I'm planning on starting at the beginning of the trail in Georgia near the start of December, then hiking around 200-230 miles up the trail within 18

Last Post By: futureatwalker Today, 03:17 Go to last post
    AO2134

How Do You Make The Decision Whether To Hike In Questionable Weather?

Thread Starter: AO2134

Hey guys. I am a weekend warrior and I have been incredibly blessed with weather since I started hiking 1 year ago. I am close to 700 miles since I started

Last Post By: raptelan Today, 02:34 Go to last post
    Sasquatch!

Rain coming to WA

Thread Starter: Sasquatch!

It looks like we are going to get rain over the next several days in WA. I'm hoping it puts out the fires so I can go hike more.

Last Post By: Sasquatch! Today, 01:51 Go to last post
    BenOnAdventures

Gear Talk: Backpacks!

Thread Starter: BenOnAdventures

Hello adventurers, I was just thinking to myself, I wonder what type of backpacks all of you will bring on the AT. So in your opinion what is the perfect

Last Post By: Sethern Today, 00:42 Go to last post
    JaketheFake

Compressed sleeping bag....

Thread Starter: JaketheFake

I bought an REI Igneo for my quickly approaching AT hike in 2016. I bought the bad in May and I made a very poor rookie mistake and put it into a stuff

Last Post By: raptelan Today, 00:28 Go to last post