• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

windels11

Hot Springs

Thread Starter: windels11

Will there be many thru hikers in the Max Patch/ Hot springs area by the last week of March ? Looking to do some trail magic but not sure if there will

Last Post By: Starchild Today, 08:36 Go to last post
    watcher2015

How to find a wife for hiking for the next 20 years?

Thread Starter: watcher2015

It is the most active or one of the most active hiking forums that I could find. That's why I decided to ask my question here. (I'm not looking here for

Last Post By: Starchild Today, 08:34 Go to last post
    2015 Lady Thru-Hiker

On Springer Mountain in 30 days

Thread Starter: 2015 Lady Thru-Hiker

Well, packed up the condo and moved my stuff into storage today. Will be hanging out with my youngest for the next few days then head to the ATKO. From

Last Post By: 2015 Lady Thru-Hiker Today, 08:33 Go to last post
    Coffee

Ticks in February?

Thread Starter: Coffee

It has been two weeks since I finished up my Foothills Trail thru hike and I have this weird itchy spot (really a line, almost like from a cut) on the

Last Post By: AT Traveler Today, 08:29 Go to last post
    Frye

Trail festivals... How many?

Thread Starter: Frye

Out of curiosity, does anyone happen to know how many trail festival type events happen nowadays?

I dunno, just seems, well I dunno...

Last Post By: Lauriep Today, 08:26 Go to last post
    marthamilner

Jacks KnobTrail to Enota

Thread Starter: marthamilner

I am looking to overnight at Enota Retreat near Red Clay Gap. Supposed to take the Jack's Knob trail down into the retreat but no on can tell me if it

Last Post By: marthamilner Today, 08:17 Go to last post