• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

mmais68569

Shuttle Driver in Gorham NH area

Thread Starter: mmais68569

Looking for a driver to pick me up at the Amtrack station in Berlin, NH take me to a motel for the night & then next morning drop me on the trail

Last Post By: peakbagger Today, 20:00 Go to last post
    nuknees

Bounce Boxing

Thread Starter: nuknees

I'm going to be doing a sobo thru soon. In an effort to save weight, I was thinking of bounce boxing many of my 'just in case items' as well as the optional

Last Post By: Walkintom Today, 19:55 Go to last post
    Thesandcruz

Seeking Ultralight Advice

Thread Starter: Thesandcruz

I am new to the Ultralight Scene(by new I mean void of ANY ultralight gear) and could use some good advice. Due to knee injuries sustained in the Gulf,

Last Post By: kevperro Today, 19:50 Go to last post
    Wendigo

Illegal camping?

Thread Starter: Wendigo

I've recently noticed on a number of thru-hiking blogs photos of hikers camping on Max Patch, atop Kinsman mountain in NH, etc. I thought camping at these

Last Post By: Lone Wolf Today, 19:47 Go to last post
    Tprunty8

Permithin use

Thread Starter: Tprunty8

I just got a bottle of concentrated Permithin and would appreciate advice on its use. I would like to treat both clothing and gear before hitting the

Last Post By: Slosteppin Today, 19:47 Go to last post
    BirdBrain

Bisquick Bannock

Thread Starter: BirdBrain

I have searched the forums. I have searched the net. I find many abstract discussion. I find no specific ratios. I am looking for a Bannock recipe made

Last Post By: BirdBrain Today, 19:28 Go to last post