• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

meat803

Android app for .mov editing

Thread Starter: meat803

Does anyone know a decent app to edit .mov then post to youtube? I have only found a couple that will do .mov, but neither one will play sound during

Last Post By: Connie Today, 01:30 Go to last post
    enyapjr

FYI - Hiker Heaven closing

Thread Starter: enyapjr

FYI - Hiker Heaven is closing... see <http://on.fb.me/1yYKGVw>...

Closing possibly precipitated by some specific post replies in

Last Post By: Mags Today, 01:08 Go to last post
    LionKing

Free AT and PCT films

Thread Starter: LionKing

Hey all, I posted both WALKING WITH FREEDOM and WALKING WEST WITH FREEDOM on my youtube page, both are in 4 parts, but FREE now for your viewing pleasure.

Last Post By: LionKing Today, 00:54 Go to last post
    LionKing

Free AT, PCT films

Thread Starter: LionKing

Hey all, I just posted a link to Walking With Freedom and Walking West With Freedom in the media section, you can view both films in 4 parts for FREE

Last Post By: LionKing Today, 00:53 Go to last post
    gcobb1990

June 8 SOBO SUL Gear list

Thread Starter: gcobb1990

I think I have it pretty dialed in but please let me know if you all think there are any lighter or more functional options than what I've found.

Last Post By: Miner Today, 00:41 Go to last post
    squeezebox

curried grits

Thread Starter: squeezebox

I'm thinking of oatmeal in the morning ( The real stuff, not the cardboard instant stuff), with a honey bear or maple syrup, grits some evenings. Help

Last Post By: Virginia Son Today, 00:39 Go to last post