• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Big Agnes Scout UL 2

Thread Starter: poustinik

Anyone have any opinions about this tent? Planning to use it on my 2016 thru-hike. Thanks!

Last Post By: colorado_rob Today, 10:35 Go to last post

What's the #1 thing stopping you

Thread Starter: naturlred

What is the #1 thing stopping you from going to that place you would go if you could anywhere?
    Is is money, physical health, family, children,

Last Post By: colorado_rob Today, 10:27 Go to last post

Iron mtn gap to Sams gap shuttle recs?

Thread Starter: saltysack

Planning my February 40-50 mile section. Looking at iron mtn gap south to maybe Sams gap? Looks to be around 45 miles prob 2.5-3.5 days weather depending.

Last Post By: saltysack Today, 10:23 Go to last post

best resupply locales: Long Trail

Thread Starter: FranklinBeans

Hello everyone. Title pretty much says it all. Planning a month-long July 2016 with the whole family. (youngest is four, mpd expectations have been

Last Post By: bigcranky Today, 10:23 Go to last post

2016 Documentary

Thread Starter: ThruATdoc

Hi everyone! I want to introduce a project I think might be of interest. In 2016, I'll be doing a NOBO thru-hike of the AT while a documentary film is

Last Post By: ThruATdoc Today, 10:17 Go to last post

Thru hikers from WB

Thread Starter: PackHorse

I have been curious.... So much information/education is traded here on WB. Those of you that have thru hiked, how prepared are those starting out in

Last Post By: rafe Today, 10:10 Go to last post