• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

If you are a LD hiker AND wear boots.....

Thread Starter: 4shot

which brand do you find gives you the most bang for your buck in terms of mileage? I have been a huge fan of Asolo for years but they have (sadly) discontinued

Last Post By: colorado_rob Today, 14:28 Go to last post

This weekend- 2 day overnight reverse loop to Mt. Greylock?

Thread Starter: jESQa

Looking to do an overnight loop from North Adams, Rt 2 MA to Mount Greylock this weekend. Hike Full day Saturday, half day Sunday- does it make sense

Last Post By: tdoczi Today, 14:25 Go to last post
    bamboo bob

Water Silverton To lake City

Thread Starter: bamboo bob

After an aborted postholing and near drowning in late June my wife and I will be back in September to do a piece of NOBO CDT. Yes we could have skipped

Last Post By: Venchka Today, 14:20 Go to last post

public transportation on the NET

Thread Starter: billreillyjr

anyone know of public transportation options on the NET or where i can find that info? thanks

Last Post By: burger Today, 14:16 Go to last post

How are you funding your hike?

Thread Starter: Brewerbob

So, I want to do a 2016 thru hike. As the time gets closer, I'm not saving a lot of money. It's more fun spending it on other travels. That aside, are

Last Post By: Brewerbob Today, 14:15 Go to last post

Down Jackets

Thread Starter: jorge99s

I'm in the market for a new packable down jacket. Does anyone have a suggestion for a quality jacket?

Last Post By: colorado_rob Today, 14:03 Go to last post