• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Mags

The Trail Show #32 - Part A - The Wonderland Trail

Thread Starter: Mags

The Trail Show #32 featuring a road show from the Winter OR at Salt Lake City!

Show #32 – It’s 2015, Live Large! This month’s

Last Post By: Mags Today, 01:58 Go to last post
    Frank_the_cat

Can we talk about epic camping fail? With questions.

Thread Starter: Frank_the_cat

Tonight, in Kansas, we had lows in the 40's and highs in the 60's, and I was feeling restless. I stuffed my pack full of crap, and thought "this

Last Post By: Trailweaver Today, 01:26 Go to last post
    lilbear

Dog + Tent Set-up

Thread Starter: lilbear

Hi there! I'm planning on doing a solo hike with my pup. Currently, I have a Fly Creek UL1, and I'm wondering what other people do with this set-up

Last Post By: LIhikers Today, 01:20 Go to last post
    jawnzee

Earliest NOBO finish?

Thread Starter: jawnzee

Anyone have any idea what the earliest NOBO thru hike finish date might be? Has anyone finished in May before?

Last Post By: Kaptain Kangaroo Today, 01:18 Go to last post
    gcobb1990

June 8 SOBO SUL Gear list

Thread Starter: gcobb1990

I think I have it pretty dialed in but please let me know if you all think there are any lighter or more functional options than what I've found.

Last Post By: TJ aka Teej Today, 01:14 Go to last post
    squeezebox

Lyme disease

Thread Starter: squeezebox

I just got finished reading most of what the CDC has to say about Lyme disease. Pretty scary stuff. 20% of people don't show primary symptoms. Secondary

Last Post By: NY HIKER 50 Today, 01:13 Go to last post