• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

wamodr01

How much cord do I really need?

Thread Starter: wamodr01

I have the traditional 50ft. of para-cord at 3oz. The 50ft just seems a bit superfluous for my intended use (bear bagging). What could I reasonably get

Last Post By: garlic08 Today, 09:00 Go to last post
    njgramm

Permits - Original thread closed under false pretenses

Thread Starter: njgramm

My thread was closed due to this?

"What you're missing is any subject on illegalities is forbidden on Whiteblaze.

You

Last Post By: MuddyWaters Today, 08:57 Go to last post
    Boots and Backpacks

2015 Early Starters

Thread Starter: Boots and Backpacks

My wife and I have been planning this trip for a little over a year now. She is a high school English teacher, and is the first teacher is district history

Last Post By: Boots and Backpacks Today, 08:38 Go to last post
    Sacchoromyces

Best Luck to Early Starters in 2015

Thread Starter: Sacchoromyces

or all the folks beginning their through or section(s) soon: Best luck managing the weather with the <0*C temps, and the snow and ice storms predicted

Last Post By: Boots and Backpacks Today, 08:36 Go to last post
    Hot Flash

Collegiate Loop western half

Thread Starter: Hot Flash

Hi all, I'm planning on doing the Collegiate Loop this summer, and looking at the maps it appears there aren't a whole lot of resupply options on the

Last Post By: Coffee Today, 08:30 Go to last post
    Coffee

Nervous Neoair User ...

Thread Starter: Coffee

I just got back from the first trip where I took my new Neoair xlite which replaces my Prolite. The good news is that I think that the slightly higher

Last Post By: Studlintsean Today, 08:28 Go to last post