• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

BeachMom

Girls trip?!

Thread Starter: BeachMom

Any ladies interested in logging some miles, or is currently on the AT looking for a buddy? I'm free to go August 10-18? Dates & location are somewhat

Last Post By: shelb Today, 22:52 Go to last post
    g00gle

Ticks & Tweezers

Thread Starter: g00gle

While trying to minimize my loadout for a NoBo-Thru I was looking at the many uses of my little Swiss buddy that I carry everyday (and which I intend

Last Post By: shelb Today, 22:50 Go to last post
    saltysack

Sleep aids that work best?

Thread Starter: saltysack

I posted similar thread several months ago and tried to locate with no luck...I can't seem to sleep good in backcountry...I've use neoair..not hot or

Last Post By: shelb Today, 22:47 Go to last post
    saltysack

Crotch rot/swamp crotch....causes and treatment???

Thread Starter: saltysack

After hiking this past week in the heat....sweating profusely me and my son got a rash/irritated area in that AREA(taint)!!!! How do you treat this?

Last Post By: shelb Today, 22:43 Go to last post
    PeterCollins

ULA Circuit; Why shaped yellow dangles on shoulder straps?

Thread Starter: PeterCollins

Folks, I bought my Circuit second-hand. My question is not about the yellow dangles, because it appears that they are used to tie odds and ends on the

Last Post By: MuddyWaters Today, 22:22 Go to last post
    Radagast

Rutland (or Inn at the Long Trail) to Williamstown Shuttle?

Thread Starter: Radagast

Hello! I am planning a section hike for this Sept from Williamstown -> Rt 4 (my last section to complete!) and am researching modes of transport south

Last Post By: Deadeye Today, 22:21 Go to last post