• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Doc

Bunch of AT books

Thread Starter: Doc

I seem to have bought most books that had anything to do with the AT over the years. Time to let them go. I have a 1978, first edition of Steve Clark's

Last Post By: runners_low Today, 08:42 Go to last post
    The Old Chief

Cleveland Man Hikes AT (That's Cleveland, N.C.)

Thread Starter: The Old Chief

I would really appreciate comments on this article in the local newspaper in my area. I plan on getting in touch with the reporter and referring him

Last Post By: The Old Chief Today, 08:40 Go to last post
    new2hiking

eureka solitaire or spitfire?

Thread Starter: new2hiking

I have the option of buying either the solitaire or the spitfire for great prices and was wondering which I should go with? I'm 50/50 on each so I was

Last Post By: RedSoxFan Today, 08:37 Go to last post
    Franco

Will I fit into that tent ?

Thread Starter: Franco

Ideally we should be able to step inside every tent that looks the part to us, having them standing there side by side.
    In reality, at best ,the

Last Post By: Just Tom Today, 08:37 Go to last post
    SGT Rock

Black Creek Trail near Hattiesburg, MS

Thread Starter: SGT Rock

Looking for some trail info for the Black Creek Trail in MS. A couple of searches didn't tell me enough.

Last Post By: Tuxhiker Today, 08:37 Go to last post
    Just Tom

Freestanding Tarptent Moment DW

Thread Starter: Just Tom

Does anyone know if you could, in a pinch, setup a Tarptent Moment DW directly into "freestanding mode" (obviously using the optional crossing

Last Post By: Just Tom Today, 08:35 Go to last post