• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Chris10

Muskrat Creek Shelter

Thread Starter: Chris10

Is in need of great repair! The place is really run down with the table being rotted and placed to the side of the shelter and some of the benches also

Last Post By: Gambit McCrae Today, 08:02 Go to last post
    rickb

Jensen Bissell's Lament

Thread Starter: rickb

In today's NY Time's article, Baxter State Park director Jensen Bissell expressed his concern for over crowding on Katahdin, and was quoted to say:

Last Post By: AT Traveler Today, 07:39 Go to last post
    ShadowSoul

Section Hiking Solo Georgia

Thread Starter: ShadowSoul

So I had plans to go from Springer to Winding Gap the beginning of September. I started Friday the 28th and got to Hawk. At the shelter, I was the only

Last Post By: daddytwosticks Today, 07:22 Go to last post
    jefals

attaching flip flops to the backpack

Thread Starter: jefals

Do you just close the velcro strap on the flip flop, and then caribiner, via that strap to the pack? I was concerned that, with all the bouncing around,

Last Post By: English Stu Today, 07:15 Go to last post
    evan_rolltide

Favorite Trail Recipes

Thread Starter: evan_rolltide

Looking to get a little creative on the trail... Branch out from the mac and cheese , potatoes, and knorr sides....

Last Post By: misprof Today, 06:45 Go to last post
    bcolyar33

Questions from a Future, Teenage AT Hiker

Thread Starter: bcolyar33

Hello thank you for taking the time to read my post!

My name is Brock, and I am a high school senior looking to hike a part of the Appalachian

Last Post By: Siestita Today, 06:43 Go to last post