• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Extra shoulder padding...

Thread Starter: jefals

I just bought a 6L bladder. Took it on a test run yesterday. I was concerned about the way I had it hooked on -- if it was going to be wobbling around,

Last Post By: jefals Today, 03:10 Go to last post

Gear List Review Request

Thread Starter: WazoAZ

If anyone is willing, I would appreciate a review of my current gear list. My start date is 2/25, so I am a bit heavy on the clothing weight compared

Last Post By: raptelan Today, 03:04 Go to last post

gloves? Mittens? Liners?, Rain?

Thread Starter: SkeeterPee

I am considering what I need for rain and for possibly cold / wet weather while backpacking late fall or early spring. I was thinking some set of layering

Last Post By: raptelan Today, 02:13 Go to last post

Severe Peanut Allergy and tree nuts

Thread Starter: soccpacker

I have a severe peanut allergy and looking at doing the trail next year and would love to see what people recommend I look into for food since I can't

Last Post By: Feral Bill Today, 01:33 Go to last post

TR: Elk Park/Needleton Loop with extras

Thread Starter: OwenM

Hey guys; I saw some discussion and request for pics/details of this loop in another thread from earlier in the year, and thought I'd put up pics from

Last Post By: OwenM Today, 01:10 Go to last post

A Dad (41) and Son (12) start NOBO section hike late October....need advice please

Thread Starter: sideshow11

Great information on this thread, but need some specific help that I have not found yet so starting this post.....we are in good shape, hike often and

Last Post By: ElCid94 Yesterday, 23:44 Go to last post