• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

HansKris

100 Days at 50 years old, possible?

Thread Starter: HansKris

Hello everyone. I am planning to attempt a thru-hike in 2016 in 100 days which would end on my 50th Birthday November 7th in Georgia. That means I would

Last Post By: HansKris Today, 06:18 Go to last post
    tsharrington

Water locations NC

Thread Starter: tsharrington

I'll be solo hiking some of the NC section (7 days give or take) starting around August 7. Aside from daily drinking requirements I'll need water for

Last Post By: floid Today, 06:05 Go to last post
    myATguide

2015 SOBO Thru Hiker August 10th

Thread Starter: myATguide

I am planning 2015 SOBO Thru Hike starting August 10th. ETA Springer Mtn January 2016. I am considering Chimney Pond Trail to Saddleback Trail to Baxter

Last Post By: Donde Today, 06:03 Go to last post
    rickb

ATC -- Share your story Contest

Thread Starter: rickb

In case you are not on the ATC email list, check out the ATC inspirational story contest linked here:

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...8&e=91ceada9a4

Last Post By: rickb Today, 05:51 Go to last post
    firegirl130065

Sawyer: mini vs squeeze

Thread Starter: firegirl130065

AT thru hike...
    Which should I chose? I heard the mini is slower flow but lighter. I was thinking of just drinking dirty water through it to make

Last Post By: floid Today, 05:39 Go to last post
    leftorright

weathering a storm in a hammock

Thread Starter: leftorright

I want to get out more this fall but I live in MO and for the next couple months can expect mostly wet, cold weather. Can anyone give me first hand experiences

Last Post By: ChuckT Today, 05:32 Go to last post