• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

hikernutcasey

Lincoln, NH hostel?

Thread Starter: hikernutcasey

I'm riding the bus from Boston to Lincoln and need to spend one night there before getting on the trail the next morning. Are there any hostels there

Last Post By: Doc Today, 18:32 Go to last post
    Hangfire

Wrist watch...

Thread Starter: Hangfire

Something that a lot of people don't consider is having a time piece other than a cell phone. I brought my old Timex iron man watch with me last year,

Last Post By: 4eyedbuzzard Today, 18:27 Go to last post
    Christoph

Let's talk pack covers

Thread Starter: Christoph

I've got trash compactor bags (1 in use/1 folded as an extra) for an inside pack liner. From my understanding, without a cover, your pack gets soaked

Last Post By: Connie Today, 18:23 Go to last post
    JaketheFake

Need Help With a Rough Schedule

Thread Starter: JaketheFake

Folks, I am going to attempt a thru hike starting April 1, 2016 and finish in late Sept/Oct. I am not going to try to schedule anything in between in

Last Post By: JaketheFake Today, 18:23 Go to last post
    TSWisla

sleeping pad advice

Thread Starter: TSWisla

Nemo Astro Air, Thermarest Neoair X-lite or Exped Synmat UL 7. I am leaning toward the Exped. I am mainly a side sleeper and I want something very light

Last Post By: bemental Today, 18:18 Go to last post
    Hot5nics

Which UL wind shell?

Thread Starter: Hot5nics

I am going to purchase a wind shell, and have it narrowed down to 2 options. They are the Zpacks Wind Shell in the blue Ventum rip-stop for $115 or the

Last Post By: gbolt Today, 18:16 Go to last post