• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

jimyjam

Camp Shoes...No Croc

Thread Starter: jimyjam

Hi everyone
    So I've been looking for a pair of camp shoes and if they could be used for water too that'd be great. I'll need something for fording

Last Post By: slightly_misinformed Today, 03:18 Go to last post
    Chitrod

Looking to find a weekend trip

Thread Starter: Chitrod

Some friends and I would like to do a weekend hike & camping trip to get out off our lazy butts and have a little adventure and enjoy nature. We aren't

Last Post By: slightly_misinformed Today, 02:48 Go to last post
    blazercoach

Poles/staff/stick

Thread Starter: blazercoach

On previous hikes in my youth I used a 6 ft. staff. This was fine for locations like Yellowstone. However, I wanted to ask if something like this would

Last Post By: TNhiker Today, 02:44 Go to last post
    middle to middle

Ground sleeper

Thread Starter: middle to middle

I like to be connected firmly to the earth. Love having my roots in dirt. Or wherever even on rocks. I actually once slept on glass. Set up exhausted

Last Post By: middle to middle Today, 02:18 Go to last post
    Slo-go'en

That's a lot of crap!

Thread Starter: Slo-go'en

Was reading a trail journal last night which mentioned a privy which was full and overflowing. I bet it's not the only one. Wait until the rest of the

Last Post By: campingfever Today, 02:15 Go to last post
    bwb49

The hiker bubble

Thread Starter: bwb49

Where is the GAME hiker bubble the 3rd week of April

Last Post By: campingfever Today, 02:09 Go to last post