• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

REB

June weather??

Thread Starter: REB

What is typical temperature during end of June on Springer to Franklin section. I plan on only taking one sleeve shirt with rain coat and zip off pants.

Last Post By: Mr. Bumpy Today, 16:03 Go to last post
    DavidNH

How hot is too hot for you to go hiking??

Thread Starter: DavidNH

At what temperature do you shelve the hiking boots and head for the beach or nearest lake or stay home?

Me, if it gets to 90 +, and even

Last Post By: Tuckahoe Today, 16:02 Go to last post
    Mags

"A Walk in the Woods" in the movie - full trailer

Thread Starter: Mags

As I've said before, less heroin than Wild..but possibly more prescription meds!

Last Post By: washworth Today, 15:57 Go to last post
    sosp

new- few questions

Thread Starter: sosp

Hi all,

I'm not planning a thu hike, but possibly section hikes with my dog in the coming years. I hike locally with him almost every day

Last Post By: sosp Today, 15:52 Go to last post
    kameyosekmoon

Bra, chest

Thread Starter: kameyosekmoon

I've recently had surgery on my chest to install two batteries (similar to pacemaker battery but not for a pacemaker). My pack lays directly on the incisions,

Last Post By: Water Rat Today, 15:51 Go to last post
    Stepinwolfe

Greenwood Lake--Antons

Thread Starter: Stepinwolfe

On May 26, 2015 I completed a section hike from the Appalachian Trail Train Station in NY to DWG. For my "halftime" break I decided to spend

Last Post By: Hoofit Today, 15:38 Go to last post