• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

BenOnAdventures

Can you do this? Help with water filter!

Thread Starter: BenOnAdventures

Hello adventurers, I was wondering can you attach any of the Sawyer filters to a Nalogene bottle? If so, how? and if not, are there any other water bottle

Last Post By: BirdBrain Today, 23:16 Go to last post
    lsylvain

Front load pack

Thread Starter: lsylvain

I'm looking for a front load external frame pack. I have a field and stream pack that is front load and I know a lot of the vintage jansports were front

Last Post By: lsylvain Today, 23:04 Go to last post
    mountain squid

2016 Thru-Hike Registry

Thread Starter: mountain squid

Just noticed that the 2016 sub-forum is open. All of you 2016 lurkers, it is finally your turn!

Trail Name
    Direction

Estimated

Last Post By: KTX Today, 22:56 Go to last post
    ShelterLeopard

ISO bearvault 500

Thread Starter: ShelterLeopard

Hey doods- ISO a bearvault 500 (ISO means I Seek Out, right?) for a fair price, anyone?

(If I can't find a decent price I'll just rent one)

Last Post By: ShelterLeopard Today, 22:53 Go to last post
    Coffee

Going Stoveless Without Mail Drops

Thread Starter: Coffee

I have been reading about the various techniques backpackers use in order to go stoveless and it seems to me that a large majority tend to rely on mail

Last Post By: Venchka Today, 22:51 Go to last post
    Bucho

Does aqua mira do anything?

Thread Starter: Bucho

So someone was telling me about colloidal silver the other day, I looked it up and it turns out that it's woo: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...oidal%20silver

Last Post By: MuddyWaters Today, 22:50 Go to last post