• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Dire Wolf

Beginner Section Hiker

Thread Starter: Dire Wolf

Hello
    As the title says I'm new to backpacking. I have a passion to start section hiking this year. I live in Ma and is looking to start with

Last Post By: Kerosene Today, 16:59 Go to last post
    NoSew

Shovel

Thread Starter: NoSew

What shovel do you carry?

or

What do ya do with your poo?

Last Post By: Frye Today, 16:57 Go to last post
    yerbyray

What to do with half a roll of Reflectix

Thread Starter: yerbyray

Ok I have made (6) pot cozies, (2) Nalgene Water Bottle cozies, and a cozy for my bottle gas lantern and I still have half a roll left. I even gave a

Last Post By: Frye Today, 16:45 Go to last post
    tyguy

For sale: ULA Catalyst $85

Thread Starter: tyguy

Hi all,

Up for sale is my ULA Catalyst. Pack is in good shape other than a few scrapes and small holes. The scrapes have been sealed with

Last Post By: snow93 Today, 16:42 Go to last post
    Rightfoot

New La Sportiva Karakorum Boots

Thread Starter: Rightfoot

I have a pair of La Sportiva Karakorum boots in size 46.5 or 12 1/2 for sale. They are green in color. These have never been worn and are in perfect

Last Post By: Rightfoot Today, 16:36 Go to last post
    keepinitsimple

Dead Heads on the trail

Thread Starter: keepinitsimple

Just curious how many AT hikers consider themselves fans of the Grateful Dead? Any Warf Rats ? I mean if we are discussing Sex on the trail, why not

Last Post By: Frye Today, 16:35 Go to last post