• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Bottle(s) vs Camel Bak

Thread Starter: ATaBoy

AT brethren….and sisteren….need a Thanksgiving revelation. My thru hike plan is to start from Springer about March 23rd. I know Mr.Farenheit can dip

Last Post By: Mtsman Today, 04:21 Go to last post

Big Agnes tent releases

Thread Starter: wolfgirl

I'm thru hiking the PCT in 2016 and have settled on the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 1 Tent.

Does anyone know how often Big

Last Post By: wolfgirl Today, 04:18 Go to last post

Log Book for Section Hike?

Thread Starter: SkeeterPee

Is there an official log you should record your section hikes in? My wife asked me if was tacking them and I have not yet, but think perhaps I should

Last Post By: Trailweaver Today, 03:13 Go to last post

AZT section as preparation for PCT

Thread Starter: Coffee

I am planning to hike the Colorado Trail in summer 2014 but I have also been planning to spend a few weeks (up to a month) hiking in the spring (April

Last Post By: Dogwood Today, 02:48 Go to last post

Volunteer Work and the Generations

Thread Starter: Skyline

Whether it's trail maintenance, little league, boy scouts, food banks, or whatever there just aren't a sufficient number of younger folks to replace the

Last Post By: Dogwood Today, 02:40 Go to last post
    Mountain Springs

MontBell U.L. Super Spiral Hugger #3 Sleeping Bag + Borah Gear Cuben Bivy

Thread Starter: Mountain Springs

A 1 lb 5 oz 30 degree down bag that is actually warm to 30 degrees. I've used it well below freezing with layers on. Excellent condition. No damage/stains/smells.

Last Post By: Mountain Springs Today, 02:00 Go to last post