• Appalachian Trail Updates

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • In Memory of:

Bill Irwin
    "Bill Irwin"

Thread discussion "Here"

Michael D. Smith Jr.
    "Mystic" 06

Thread discussion "Here"
  • Recent Threads

Altarboy

How do you keep your tarp guy-lines organized?

Thread Starter: Altarboy

I have an ENO Dry-Fly tarp which I have thus far set up only in my back yard. I like it, but as I was stuffing it back into it's bag, I realized the eight

Last Post By: chiefduffy Today, 07:58 Go to last post
    One More

boots or trail runners?

Thread Starter: One More

So I have a paid of Keen boots that I normally hike but I recently got a pair of new balance trail runners. Any thoughts on which would be better for

Last Post By: sjd0397 Today, 07:46 Go to last post
    Alex Stevens

Trail Runners

Thread Starter: Alex Stevens

I'm looking for a pair of trail runners, for this summer, I have traditionally used hiking boots, but am trying to lighten up, so I can hike faster, so

Last Post By: sjd0397 Today, 07:45 Go to last post
    sjd0397

Debating

Thread Starter: sjd0397

I am debating If I want to do the CDT first or the PCT first. Already completed the AT. Leaning towards the CDT since I will be living in Montana for

Last Post By: sjd0397 Today, 07:43 Go to last post
    saltysack

Bear canister advice?

Thread Starter: saltysack

Hoping to do a 2 week jmt thru late aug-early sept. I've never used a canister as all my hiking has been done on the southern AT. My lil jack Russell

Last Post By: saltysack Today, 07:41 Go to last post
    ChinMusic

New Balance MT1210 from 806

Thread Starter: ChinMusic

I have been a fan of my New Balance 806s for so many years. I have finally destroyed my last pair and have to look for a new favorite since they long

Last Post By: 12trysomething Today, 07:33 Go to last post