• Appalachian Trail Updates

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • In Memory of:

Bill Irwin
    "Bill Irwin"

Thread discussion "Here"

Michael D. Smith Jr.
    "Mystic" 06

Thread discussion "Here"
  • Recent Threads

WhiteBlaze

Mystery of missing Appalachian Trail hiker still vexes wardens, locals one ... - Bang

Thread Starter: WhiteBlaze

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="7" style="vertical-align:top;"><tr><td width="80"

Last Post By: Gray_Ghost Today, 20:49 Go to last post
    Woody213

Cigarettes/Dip

Thread Starter: Woody213

Do any of you guys/gals smoke/dip regularly? How many have carried cigarettes/dip on your thru hike? I was thinking maybe getting an electronic cigarette

Last Post By: lemon b Today, 20:47 Go to last post
    baileym

nobo hiking buddy?

Thread Starter: baileym

Hi, I'm Bailey from CT
    I plan on thru-hiking in 2015 but im having trouble finding someone who will do the hike with me since it means taking off

Last Post By: drew_a_blank Today, 20:43 Go to last post
    JumpMaster Blaster

Worst AT terrain?

Thread Starter: JumpMaster Blaster

Kinda curious as to what people thought was the worst kind of terrain on the trail. On my last section hike, I encountered a combination of jagged rocks

Last Post By: Del Q Today, 20:36 Go to last post
    thecyclops

Knockoff Nalgene mini on the cheap!!!

Thread Starter: thecyclops

I personally own 2 of these and when I received them,I ordered 2 more in the clear black color right away. These are exactly (In terms of initial quality,materials,and

Last Post By: thecyclops Today, 20:32 Go to last post
    HooKooDooKu

Bear Spray for Kids

Thread Starter: HooKooDooKu

I take my kids (as young as 6yo) on back packing trips with me to places like GSMNP. This obviously poses a danger to them should anything ever happen

Last Post By: yerbyray Today, 20:31 Go to last post