• Appalachian Trail Updates

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • In Memory of:

Bill Irwin
    "Bill Irwin"

Thread discussion "Here"

Michael D. Smith Jr.
    "Mystic" 06

Thread discussion "Here"
  • Recent Threads

Que Sera

Best Sleeping Pad for Side Sleeper

Thread Starter: Que Sera

I'm a side sleeper and have noticed that my hips always hurt after a night in my tent (and I have a good deal of built-in natural padding too). I also

Last Post By: Dogwood Today, 18:35 Go to last post
    kerosenehat

Richmond Virginia Area Hikers

Thread Starter: kerosenehat

Hi all, I am new here if you didn't figure that out already. I'm looking for folks in the Richmond/Midlothian area for section hiking. I'm looking to

Last Post By: jimmyjam Today, 18:34 Go to last post
    STICK

The StickPic Initial Review

Thread Starter: STICK

I know that the StickPic has been around a while and there is already quite a few people out there that already has one, or at least heard of one, but

Last Post By: Likeapuma Today, 17:55 Go to last post
    Gambit McCrae

Missing 411 interview (Interview about missing persons in National and State parks)

Thread Starter: Gambit McCrae

This might not be new to people but I found it quite interesting. Vibes Man shared it with me and I am passing it along.

Last Post By: TNhiker Today, 17:43 Go to last post
    Tipi Walter

22 Days on the White Dot Trail

Thread Starter: Tipi Walter

Okay boys, I just got back from a long backpacking trip into the Wilson Creek area of Pisgah NF and here's the trip report. Most of the trip was on the

Last Post By: rocketsocks Today, 17:34 Go to last post
    haloboxer

pack?

Thread Starter: haloboxer

Hello everyone! I have a question about a pack I already have and if it would work for a thru hike or not.I love it for day hikes because its so comfy

Last Post By: Coffee Today, 17:32 Go to last post