• Appalachian Trail Updates

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • In Memory of:

Bill Irwin
    "Bill Irwin"

Thread discussion "Here"

Michael D. Smith Jr.
    "Mystic" 06

Thread discussion "Here"
  • Recent Threads

UHFox

Fuel for Jetboil - Where to Buy?

Thread Starter: UHFox

For those out there with Jetboil stoves: where do you buy the 100g fuel canisters? I've had it with my local Gander Mountain store that only sells the

Last Post By: Just Bill Today, 21:29 Go to last post
    waasj

Shennies in 2015

Thread Starter: waasj

Hiking the Shennies and on up to PA in the summer of 2015. What is the deal on resupplies/concession stands in the park? are they open for supper, if

Last Post By: waasj Today, 21:28 Go to last post
    1azarus

The Second Annual Leave No Hiker Behind Winter Trek

Thread Starter: 1azarus

Last year we planned a three night group camp in Harriman Park, mid-January... A bit of an adventure for all, and lots of fun, but ended up being one

Last Post By: Malto Today, 21:27 Go to last post
    Papa D

bourbon

Thread Starter: Papa D

just poured myself a little Baker's Bourbon with a splash of water - - thinking about the trail and hiking and so forth. Cheers.

Last Post By: Just Bill Today, 21:26 Go to last post
    Koozy

Blueberry Patch Hostel - Closed for 2015

Thread Starter: Koozy

I have been in contact with Gary Poteat of the Blueberry Patch in the last few days and he has informed me that next year (2015) he will not be operating

Last Post By: swamp dawg Today, 21:02 Go to last post
    Sodium

Drying wet clothing?

Thread Starter: Sodium

Looking for some advice on the best way to dry wet clothes - either because it has been raining, or because you've washed the sweat/mud out of them by

Last Post By: July Today, 21:01 Go to last post