• Appalachian Trail Updates

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • In Memory of:

Bill Irwin
    "Bill Irwin"

Thread discussion "Here"

Michael D. Smith Jr.
    "Mystic" 06

Thread discussion "Here"
  • Recent Threads

Alex Stevens

Looking for a new UL pack need advice

Thread Starter: Alex Stevens

So I have my base weight to just below 10 lbs, to celebrate I'd like to get a new UL or lightweight pack, I figure I'll need to carry a weeks worth of

Last Post By: GBarron Today, 15:42 Go to last post
    Mrs Baggins

"A Walk in the Woods" movie back in production

Thread Starter: Mrs Baggins

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/richard-linklater-to-take-a-walk-in-the-woods-with-robert-redford-nick-nolte-20130403?fb_action_ids=577889482229571&fb_action_t ypes=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_obj ect_map={%22577889482229571%22%3A290313887767406}& action_type_map={%22577889482229571%22%3A%22og.lik es%22}&action_ref_map=[]

Last Post By: Nooga Today, 15:41 Go to last post
    bigcranky

Long Trail end-to-end in July?

Thread Starter: bigcranky

So I can maybe get the month of July off from work. (Maybe.) Thinking about the Long Trail northbound. I see a lot of folks talking about August or even

Last Post By: double d Today, 15:31 Go to last post
    hike500

WTB: Men's Golite Quest 65L Pack

Thread Starter: hike500

I am looking for size large, PM me if you happen to have one that you would part with. Thanks.

Last Post By: hike500 Today, 15:29 Go to last post
    nu2hike

GSMNP shelter etiquette ?

Thread Starter: nu2hike

I understand you must reserve space at the shelters. What if you get to a shelter you have a reservation for and find it full? What would be the correct

Last Post By: flemdawg1 Today, 15:16 Go to last post
    ChinMusic

New Balance MT1210 from 806

Thread Starter: ChinMusic

I have been a fan of my New Balance 806s for so many years. I have finally destroyed my last pair and have to look for a new favorite since they long

Last Post By: Venchka Today, 15:12 Go to last post