WELCOME HIKERS! The Farmhouse Inn of Rangeley, Maine is OPEN!~
* Main bunkhouse $30/night single bed or two Queens available for $50/night
* Milk Parlor bunkhouse $35/night (friendly dogs welcome)
* Private renovated studio suite with queen pillowtop mattress, private bath and kitchen $75/night
* Bunks and beds with new mattresses, linens and pillows
* Full use of bunkhouse kitchen and large dining area
* Kitchen stocked with condiments and spices, coffee and tea
* Hot showers and fresh towels (toiletries too)
* On site laundry facility ($5/load) includes soap and dryer sheet
* Lounge clothes
* Mail drops (2057 Main Street, Rangeley, ME 04970 c/o Shane or Stacey Vorous)
* Huge fire pit, horseshoe pit and outdoor grounds
* Covered front porch with awesome lake views
* Complimentary shuttles in and out of town / grocery store ( .4 miles away)
* Pick ups available at Height of Land in Oquossoc or HWY 4 trailhead
* Slack packing options 207-864-3113 RangeleyFarmhouse@gmail.com
To make a yearly donation please click the button below.
If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.