WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

http://www.facebook.com/themissjanet Miss Janet's Avatar
    Images

Default Boots and Computers

Hello everybody. I am so depressed to be out of touch. I can't possibly read a weeks worth of posts in 1 hourat the library! This is a busy place these days. But that doesn't mean I don't think about you all.

My puter is very ill and I am trying to get it well before I get SoBo's in Erwin. I have a couple of nice pairs of boots for sale. They are my own boots and NO, I didn't pull them out of my Boot Garden! They are Mens 8 1/2 ASOLOS almost new and Ladies size 9 ASOLOS brand new. They are both heavy duty high top boots and I just can't wear them. Call me if you are interested in more details 423-743-1932

Images

Hey Janet...
    You ought to autograph 'em and put 'em on ebay. Surely someone among your legion of fans would pay many, many dollars!!!
    See you in Hanover (??), hope so.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Janet
    Hello everybody. I am so depressed to be out of touch. I can't possibly read a weeks worth of posts in 1 hourat the library! This is a busy place these days. But that doesn't mean I don't think about you all.

My puter is very ill and I am trying to get it well before I get SoBo's in Erwin. I have a couple of nice pairs of boots for sale. They are my own boots and NO, I didn't pull them out of my Boot Garden! They are Mens 8 1/2 ASOLOS almost new and Ladies size 9 ASOLOS brand new. They are both heavy duty high top boots and I just can't wear them. Call me if you are interested in more details 423-743-1932
    Miss Janet. Is there anything I can do for you to help with the computer problem? I can provide boucoup tech support for you.
    SGT Rock
    http://hikinghq.net

My 2008 Trail Journal of the BMT/AT

BMT Thru-Hikers' Guide
    -----------------------------------------

NO SNIVELING

Hello Miss Janet! I miss you!

Ha ha! Hey, why don't you send a pair down to Springer in the Spring and everyone can take a turn and see what it's like to walk a mile in your shoes!

(That was one of the lamest things I've ever posted. I'm so proud.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester2000
    Hello Miss Janet! I miss you!

Ha ha! Hey, why don't you send a pair down to Springer in the Spring and everyone can take a turn and see what it's like to walk a mile in your shoes!

(That was one of the lamest things I've ever posted. I'm so proud.)
    That was pretty freaking lame!!!

Miss J, I am going to give you a call sometime and catch up.

++ New Posts ++