WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Foresight View Post
    Sooooooo........wanna hug it out?
    Ha ha... I missed this one! No way, go away you creep! lol JUST KIDDIN! I'll give you a hug! *short quick hug*

This has been a great thread!

Hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Bill View Post
    Can we merge this thread with the Greyhound thread?
    Or how about "Shenandoah Valley Hook Ups"?

Quote Originally Posted by 4eyedbuzzard View Post
    What, nobody thinks us guys don't also try to avoid creepy guys (and creepy women) on the trail? Who knows what anybody's "orientation" or motives may be. They could be bi-creepy and doubling their chances of getting lucky at the shelter on a Friday night. There's a reason both genders run when they hear banjo music . . .
    It has happened to me on trail several times after relating to someone I like cooking and gardening while wearing SHORT form fitting running shorts. Wow, creepy bi-dudes, sometimes get real obnoxious and very forward even after telling them no I'm not that way. Creepy bi-dudes hitting on me are the worst form of creepy to me especially after I say NO Leave Me Alone. We're not talking marginal behavior either. I'm referring to behavior that would be defined as illegal sexual harassment or indecent exposure if it was a male doing these things to or in front of a female. Some don't even want people talking about that type of behavior but it does happen. It has happened to me. I see I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Man Out View Post
    Or how about "Shenandoah Valley Hook Ups"?
    I'll hook up hikers with water, shuttles etc.. but that's where the "hook up" starts & ends with meee!! Just puttin it out there!

Ha ha.. Oh Dogwood!! Poor guy... it's the shorts! They'll do it, every time!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    It has happened to me on trail several times after relating to someone I like cooking and gardening while wearing SHORT form fitting running shorts. Wow, creepy bi-dudes, sometimes get real obnoxious and very forward even after telling them no I'm not that way. Creepy bi-dudes hitting on me are the worst form of creepy to me especially after I say NO Leave Me Alone. We're not talking marginal behavior either. I'm referring to behavior that would be defined as illegal sexual harassment or indecent exposure if it was a male doing these things to or in front of a female. Some don't even want people talking about that type of behavior but it does happen. It has happened to me. I see I'm not the only one.
    You, um, have any plans tonight?

The only way to avoid creeps on the trail is to stay off the trail. The most effective way to avoid creepy women is to avoid women. Not a great proposition anyway you look at it. Creeps and the trail exist and intersect. You wanna just stay home? Up to you. Me, I'll smile and have a laugh with any old creep. Then I'll mosey on down the trail, with another story to tell.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 4eyedbuzzard View Post
    What, nobody thinks us guys don't also try to avoid creepy guys (and creepy women) on the trail? Who knows what anybody's "orientation" or motives may be. They could be bi-creepy and doubling their chances of getting lucky at the shelter on a Friday night. There's a reason both genders run when they hear banjo music . . .
    Another good reason to avoid shelters .

Images

Quote Originally Posted by aficion View Post
    The only way to avoid creeps on the trail is to stay off the trail. The most effective way to avoid creepy women is to avoid women. Not a great proposition anyway you look at it. Creeps and the trail exist and intersect. You wanna just stay home? Up to you. Me, I'll smile and have a laugh with any old creep. Then I'll mosey on down the trail, with another story to tell.
    this thread is how to ATTRACT creepy hikers, not avoid. by the way, what do you wear when you hike
    I'm so confused, I'm not sure if I lost my horse or found a rope.

i hooked up at konnarock--two years in a row

Was "it" creepy?

If you act like a complete, arrogant jerk, you'll attract all kinds of women. Haven't quite figured out why yet, but it seems to work.

Three pages long and I'm still lost, what is a creepy woman? Some how I must be living with a creepy woman forcefield on cause I never met one. I just can't imagine a personality trait coming from a woman that I'd classify as creepy.

...on the other hand. Every male on this planet has a creep factor to me. Maybe I start off on a '1' with some dude and he can work his way up the scale as I get to know the dude better, but if your a dude you already start off on a '1'.

…interesting note. While dudes can be the creepy-macho-jerk type, or the silent-creepy type, or whatever creepy type, the creepiest of them all are the dudes who are going out of their way to prove they are not creepy (politicians, priest, and so forth).
    * Warning: I bite AND I do not play well with others! -hellkat-

Quote Originally Posted by magic_game03 View Post
    Three pages long and I'm still lost, what is a creepy woman? Some how I must be living with a creepy woman forcefield on cause I never met one. I just can't imagine a personality trait coming from a woman that I'd classify as creepy.

...on the other hand. Every male on this planet has a creep factor to me. Maybe I start off on a '1' with some dude and he can work his way up the scale as I get to know the dude better, but if your a dude you already start off on a '1'.

…interesting note. While dudes can be the creepy-macho-jerk type, or the silent-creepy type, or whatever creepy type, the creepiest of them all are the dudes who are going out of their way to prove they are not creepy (politicians, priest, and so forth).
    I must agree with you
    you really are quite lost
    creepin me out too

Quote Originally Posted by kayak karl View Post
    this thread is how to ATTRACT creepy hikers, not avoid. by the way, what do you wear when you hike
    Depends .

I like wearing those high running short, knee high socks with Chuck Taylors and my t-shirt pulled up and tucked into my neck line.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
    If you act like a complete, arrogant jerk, you'll attract all kinds of women. Haven't quite figured out why yet, but it seems to work.
    So that's my problem.....I'm too humble.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
    This becomes apparent to most people by junior high school. One of the mysteries of the world.
    HST/JMT August 2016
    TMB/Alps Sept 2015
    PCT Mile 0-857 - Apr/May 2015
    Foothills Trail Feb 2015
    Colorado Trail Aug 2014
    AT: Rockfish Gap to Boiling Springs 2014
    John Muir Trail Aug/Sept 2013

Quote Originally Posted by magic_game03 View Post
    Have you ever seen an episode of "The Bachelor"?

Quote Originally Posted by aficion View Post
    Depends .
    wearing "Depends" always attracts the creeps!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
++ New Posts ++