WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Women's Keen Voyageur Hiking shoes

Keep your cool under pressure with the Voyageur hiking shoe from KEEN. Mesh lining replaces a waterproof barrier for continual airflow. The rugged outsole finds a sure grip on rough terrain with multi-directional lugs. An ESS shank is built in for torsional stability, letting you keep your mind on the task at hand. Retails for $110, my price is $70 including shipping. Women's size 7.5, color is Charcoal/Sterling Blue. Only worn long enough to realize they didn't fit right. I will take Paypal.
    shoes1.jpgshoes3.jpgshoes 4.jpg

Post The shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly58 View Post
    Keep your cool under pressure with the Voyageur hiking shoe from KEEN. Mesh lining replaces a waterproof barrier for continual airflow. The rugged outsole finds a sure grip on rough terrain with multi-directional lugs. An ESS shank is built in for torsional stability, letting you keep your mind on the task at hand. Retails for $110, my price is $70 including shipping. Women's size 7.5, color is Charcoal/Sterling Blue. Only worn long enough to realize they didn't fit right. I will take Paypal.
    shoes1.jpgshoes3.jpgshoes 4.jpg
    Did you sell these?

++ New Posts ++