WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    obviously you've never run a business on or near the AT that caters to walkers on vacation
    Every year I have some that are going to run the show. When they see I don't put up with their crap they run to the computer with their internet karate. Bottom line, I am not letting loafers hang out at my place so they can steal things of mine or my guest. Now, this hiker that is crying hasn't ever stole nothing, wouldn't think of it, and all that don't allow him to do as he pleases is a bad person, like ME. And hiker Mom, I know you love my services and are always there to tell about me not free shuttling your son and his crew that stayed all in one room at another motel. If you noticed the hiker said I gave him a free ride to town. I make those runs at 9am & 11am. I make my run to Wal Mart from 4 to 6pm. Didn't he state he was only there 30 minutes and had a couple of drinks only. They must have been great big ones !!!!!. Then I have to put you off my property after my wife ask you really nice to leave. Then the next morning you and the girl you were with come sneeking onto the back of the bus at Sapphire Inn while I was picking up the desk report inside. I saw you but was glad to get rid of both of you. The other hikers you mooched on paid for you staying in their room. If you got a problem with how I run my business, then stay away from it. You want to come in and be respectful and go by my rules, I will show the same respect in return but they ain't none of you gonna run my business whether you like it or not. Just because you cry on the computer and know internet karate, Sorry. As you already seen, you messed up. It gets worse on up the trail. I know you had a bad experience. I was impressed. All the rest of the hikers had charactor and didn't have any problems at my places. Just you and your friends. I know whiteblaze will close this thread or erase it but that is fine with me. If you want to get on my forum and get it red hot, log in to http://appalachiantrailservices.net and click on the forum. You are not going to spoil my fun. I meet a lot of really great hikers this year.
    Last edited by Ron Haven; 05-09-2014 at 02:08.

++ New Posts ++