WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS Kelty Cosmic Down 20* sleeping bag and Klymit Inertia X Frame

For Sale:

Kelty Cosmic Down 20* sleeping bag. New, never used. Includes the original tags, stuff sack and original box. This was stored fluffed in a non-smoking, pet free home. $100, shipped within the continental US.

Attachment 26985

Klymit Inertia X Frame. Includes the pump and repair kit. Was used one night in the backcountry. Great for a back sleeper. (I'm not.) $55, shipped within the continental US.

Attachment 26986

Paypal.

Pringles

For the bag, can you let me know the weight and stuffed diameter/length?

Hi ATL Backpacker, I just measured the bag, stuffed, and it was 8 x 14 inches. The specs say 8 x 13, and if I pushed a little harder, I'd say that would be easily achieved.

The weight was 2 pounds, 11.5 ounces. That includes the stuff sack, the tag, and the sort-of-thick plastic bag (to keep it dry during shipping). The specs say 2 pounds, 10 ounces.

Pringles

Hi ATL Backpacker, I just measured the bag, stuffed, and it was 8 x 14 inches. The specs say 8 x 13, and if I pushed a little harder, I'd say that would be easily achieved.

The weight was 2 pounds, 11.5 ounces. That includes the stuff sack, the tag, and the sort-of-thick plastic bag (to keep it dry during shipping). The specs say 2 pounds, 10 ounces.

Pringles

The Kelty Cosmic bag is sold.

Journal Entries
    Images

is the klymit full size or 2/3 size? what is the weight on it. i'm interested....
    …speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee… –JOB 12:8

It is 72 x 18 x 1.5 inches. The box says it is 10.6 oz., with the pump. According to my scale, with the mat, the stuff sack, the repair kit in its little plastic bag, and the pump, it was 11 and 1/8 ounces.

Pringles

++ New Posts ++