WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Five Tango View Post
    Well so is Farting in elevators.Is it polite or socially acceptable?It's legal!Anybody that can't conceal their weapons should really do some research and not come off like Rambo or some B grade cowboy movie actor.
    Settle down. I was stating a fact, not getting into a pissing contest.
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Pissing contests are unquestionably creepy.

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    Pissing contests are unquestionably creepy.
    Only when they're held indoors.
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm the elf View Post
    Open carry is perfectly legal on the A.T. in a number of jurisdictions.
    my bad, thanks Elf wasn't aware of that. Wow! Open carry, kinda supprised...where?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm the elf View Post
    Only when they're held indoors.
    outdoor pissing contest aren't allowed anywhere on the A.T.

working on a 2 outta 3 here

...Farting in elevators.Is it polite or socially acceptable?...
    If it doesn't smell and released with no noise it's acceptable. If you're on a first date with a model who is clutching a Luis Vitton handbag it is not advisable. She might hear or smell something. If you're taking the elevator down with Japanese Biz men you're making a multi-million dollar deal with it is unacceptable. If you're showing respect to some Arab Middle Eastern countries cultures farting and belching are acceptable. If you're in Germany...; oh the Germans. They fart a lot. If you've been up all night going to B-fast after a Super Bowl party it's manly to let out a really loud smelly one especially if the people in the elevator are the ones you made a bet with and beat them to add more insult to their loss. If it was you who lost the Super Bowl bet it's also good to let out a loud smelly one to enact some revenge regaining your alpha male dominance.

Well so is Farting in elevators.Is it polite or socially acceptable?It's legal!Anybody that can't conceal their weapons should really do some research and not come off like Rambo or some B grade cowboy movie actor.
    Thats a perception that is all in your head
    I look at someone carrying a firearm and think to myself "Wow! All that extra weight he has to carry"

do you look at police officers as wannabe Rambo types? Military as wannabe Rambo types? Those are perceptions that you carry and with counseling and time and effort, they can be corrected.

Ok,I'll bite.I look at policemen as trained professionals doing a job and risking their lives for less money than most people would take for their services.I look at all military as "better be" Rambo types because it is their job to be combat proficient.No,I don't think I need counseling for pointing out that it's only polite to keep your firearm concealed in social situations if you are just an ordinary citizen and I don't appreciate your attempt to put words in my mouth either.

And maybe the hiker is an off duty policeman, or a veteran? An irrational fear is still irrational, whether its killer bunnies, bears or guns. Hiking is not known to be a social situation. Most people hike alone. Ive been around firearms my entire life. Never had the occasion to shoot anyone, never had my firearms shoot me, nor was I ever afraid of being shot, except for that one time outside of El Paso when someone was actually shooting at me.

I don't care if you carry it open or concealed. Just keep it in a holster. Don't be waiving it around, and don't point your strap on at me.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEGHENY View Post
    I don't care if you carry it open or concealed. Just keep it in a holster. Don't be waiving it around, and don't point your strap on at me.
    This is a reasonable expectation

Journal Entries
    Images

Lets skip the gun discussion. Keep it on track about creepy people.
    Willem Dafoe

Gary Oldman

Steve Buscemi

John Malkovich

Christopher Walken

Udo Kier

Alan Rickman

etc....
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Journal Entries
    Images

damn forgot

Paul Reubens
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

WHO are they?

Journal Entries
    Images

Feel free to Google.

Woo

Images
    If you find yourself in a fair fight; your tactics suck.

The word Creepy seems to only apply to guys, so what do you call a woman that shows behavior similar to creepy guys?

I was on a long-distance cycling trip once and stopped in a park to check the map and a car pulled up, in it was a female that had a bottle of something in there and she had already consumed a good bit of it and was pretty lite up...In this situation she was more of the creepy guy and I was the victim, so to speak.

She was being very forward with me on what she wanted to do and yes, I was tempted, but something told me to ride on...I ended up riding away.

She made me feel like I was just a piece of meat; I normally don't mind being objectified in that manner, but she was just creepy or whatever the word is

Quote Originally Posted by Pedaling Fool View Post
    The word Creepy seems to only apply to guys, so what do you call a woman that shows behavior similar to creepy guys?

I was on a long-distance cycling trip once and stopped in a park to check the map and a car pulled up, in it was a female that had a bottle of something in there and she had already consumed a good bit of it and was pretty lite up...In this situation she was more of the creepy guy and I was the victim, so to speak.

She was being very forward with me on what she wanted to do and yes, I was tempted, but something told me to ride on...I ended up riding away.

She made me feel like I was just a piece of meat; I normally don't mind being objectified in that manner, but she was just creepy or whatever the word is
    oh the whoror.

But it to answer your question, what do I call a women who objectifies, it's forward, and makes you feel like a piece of meat...horny.

Creepy happens to women much more often than it happens to men. I can only remember once when as a young man/waiter a woman ran her hand up my leg and grabbed my crotch. Creepy gay men happened much more often. It's not a level field.
    Just maybe central to creepy is a lack of respect for the other person and their feelings. Pedaphiles would be an extreme example.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
++ New Posts ++