Default Short notice, Hidden Pond get-together!!!

Hey guys, a bunch of us people from Hammockforums are going to be at Hidden Pond this weekend, and would like to invite our Whiteblaze brethren/sisters out to join us. Check out the thread here for details.
    Maintainer of the Unofficial Trail GPS Map Page(Updated 3-8-16) Now updated with the Florida Trail, Lone Star Hiking Trail, Arizona Trail, and Appalachian Trail.

Maintainer of the Unofficial Trail GPS Map Page(Updated 3-8-16) Now updated with the Florida Trail, Lone Star Hiking Trail, Arizona Trail, and Appalachian Trail.

aka Kudzu
    Images

Wish I could make it. Say howdy to the gang for me. I've been absent from HF for too long.
    JaxHiker aka Kudzu - WFA
    Florida Trail Association: NE FL Trail Coordinator (Gold Head to Stephen Foster)
    Problems on the trail? Have a great experience? Please let me know. trails at northfloridatrailblazers dot org
    Blazing Trails with Kudzu @ www.idratherbehiking.com
    Follow me @idratherbhiking

Yes you have, but you've been doing some great work on the FT so we forgive you!

++ New Posts ++