WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Osprey Exos 46 size large

Up for sale is my Osprey exos 46 liter pack, in size large. It is the green, and black color. This is an awesome pack, I just have too much gear at the moment, and need to downsize a bit. There is a small tear on the lid, but can easily be repaired, taped, or sent off to Osprey for repair. They have a lifetime warranty on their packs, no matter the owner. This pack carries great, and provides a lot of options for carrying, and storing gear. I am asking $120 shipped in the lower 48 CONUS.Payment should be via paypal friends and family, or gift to avoid fees, or buyer pays fees.

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg009.jpg

$75? consider I would need to get repaired

Angry

Repairing is free, how does that really tie into the price?!? It's like a 1 inch rip, you want half off for 1 inch?!? What the hell man!

Thanks for the support, llama. Sorry, i was out on a long trip, and just came home. I am keeping the pack now, it worked pretty good for me. About the repair, it would be free, minus shipping, if i chose to do so. It is only a half inch or so, and is not in an area that matters, so i havent sent it out yet. Osprey offers a lifetime warranty, no matter the owner, so to sell it for $75 would be kind of low. No harm in asking, but i have seen some people get iffended by low ball offers. I am happy with the pack noow, and can seriously recommend it. Happy trails!

Is this pack still available?

Recon

Pack is sold. Sorry for the delay

++ New Posts ++