WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Chicken Feathers Chicken Feathers's Avatar

Default Osprey Aether 70 backpack

I am selling my Osprey either pack it is green in color size medium the details can be viewed on www.rei.com/osprey either. I will send pictures if you are interested WhiteBlaze will not recognize my Iphone. I am asking $175.00 +shipping or if you live close by will be glad to meet up with you email me at [email protected]. If you want the pack send me check will except paypal but you will have to pay service charge which I think is 3% if you are not satisfied with the pack send it back (you will be responsible for return postage) and I will refund your purchase price less the 3% you had to pay paypal
    The pack is in very good condition I purchased pack last year I am also throwing in a new Recluse 2.5 inflatable sleeping pad never been used
    Last edited by Chicken Feathers; 10-29-2014 at 14:16.
    The mountains are calling and I have to go

IS this Hem still available ? Can you Send me pics if so ?

Will PM email

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Feathers View Post
    I am selling my Osprey either pack it is green in color size medium the details can be viewed on www.rei.com/osprey either. I will send pictures if you are interested WhiteBlaze will not recognize my Iphone. I am asking $175.00 +shipping or if you live close by will be glad to meet up with you email me at [email protected]. If you want the pack send me check will except paypal but you will have to pay service charge which I think is 3% if you are not satisfied with the pack send it back (you will be responsible for return postage) and I will refund your purchase price less the 3% you had to pay paypal
    The pack is in very good condition I purchased pack last year I am also throwing in a new Recluse 2.5 inflatable sleeping pad never been used
    Still available

PM sent for pics, thanks

still available

++ New Posts ++