WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

LLBeans is 15% off for cardholder until Tuesday plus they throw in $10 off coupon for next purchase.

Socks Addict has Darn Tough Socks on sale, including the AT Hiker Socks

http://www.socksaddict.com/Categorie...-+Holiday+2014

Make sure to look for American made gear as well!!!!
    "I told my Ma's and Pa's I was coming to them mountains and they acted as if they was gutshot. Ma, I sez's, them mountains is the marrow of the world and by God, I was right". Del Gue

Images

Quote Originally Posted by double d View Post
    Make sure to look for American made gear as well!!!!
    LightHeart Gear Tents - Made in America (North Carolina) 25% off on Black Friday! - tents and rain gear

What day is Black Friday, exactly?
    Last edited by Connie; 11-26-2014 at 21:20.

I know they are mostly lame and full of fluff but you get a few gems per year from these guys.

http://www.discountmags.com/promos/b...gn=blackfriday

just scroll down a little

^^^BACKPACKER MAGAZINE^^^

and

RIBZ CODE for 1/2 OFF all packs thru the holidays is ( FALCONMTN ) Use that code in the store at www.ribzwear.com

I just got a Klymit V Sleeping Pad for $36 from CampSaver. Also got Minus 33 merino boxer briefs for $24. Free shipping (with orders over $50) and got an extra 5% off with the coupon code "cart-5849".

Just a heads up on black friday deals. We added new black friday deals from backountry, REI, CampSaver, Evo and other out door retailers. Cyber monday deals will be posted the minute they come out

I really like Zpacks and own a bunch of their stuff but $25 off is a punch to the nuts for how high priced their stuff is.

Quote Originally Posted by capehiker View Post
    I really like Zpacks and own a bunch of their stuff but $25 off is a punch to the nuts for how high priced their stuff is.
    I've been waiting for any type of sale for them, and I pulled the trigger on a 30 degree bag and a solpex tent. $50 off combined on those two is great considering the quality.

my Black Friday purchase was 20% off a Western Mountaineering Alpinlite bag, at WildernessExchangeUnlimited.com. I've been wanting one of these for a long time.

I will soon be selling a couple very nice down bags here.

*Marmot Plasma 30
    *Montbell UL Super Spiral Down Hugger #1 (15*)

Default Deuter on Sale at eBags

All Deuter packs are 20% off at eBags this weekend and you can stack the sale with an additional promo code. I used "deals" for an extra 20% off on black friday but I'm not sure if the code is still good as the site is now advertising "cheer" for an extra 10% (thought it never hurts to try). Bonus, if you run the purchase through ebates you can save even more. I got 20% cash back on Friday. The going rate today is 12%. Wish I had shared sooner as I scored my new Deuter at 51% off. But you can still get a new pack for 37% if you leverage the above tactics.

Happy shopping.

funsize is an advertisement. 1 post? Anyone else know where to get the best cyber monday deals?
    "Truth is anything you can convince someone else to believe" - Me

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Skullz View Post
    funsize is an advertisement. 1 post? Anyone else know where to get the best cyber monday deals?
    Why are you coming down on this person? The're a new user, within the last five days. They chimed in on a thread titled "Where s the best Black Friday sales!" and posted where they found a deal. It's not like they blurted it in the middle of a thread not related to that thread.
    AT Troll (2010)
    Time does not wait for you, it keeps on rolling.

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Lol attroll. Getting back on subject, sierra trading post has cyber monday deals going on and I found that the code PCGOOGLEP4 will get an additional 35% off today. Some pretty good deals going on right now over there. Hope that helps out.
    "Truth is anything you can convince someone else to believe" - Me

Amazon has the Sawyer Mini for $15 on the Lightning Deals today.

Just a heads up on cyber monday deals. We added new deals from backcountry, REI, CampSaver, Evo and others, we will add more as the day goes on but the ones up right now are from the top outdoor retailers.

http://www.downlinens.com/products/premium-washed-down

30% off today only- down by the pound for MYOG

Default Deuter bags

Quote Originally Posted by funsize View Post
    All Deuter packs are 20% off at eBags this weekend and you can stack the sale with an additional promo code. I used "deals" for an extra 20% off on black friday but I'm not sure if the code is still good as the site is now advertising "cheer" for an extra 10% (thought it never hurts to try). Bonus, if you run the purchase through ebates you can save even more. I got 20% cash back on Friday. The going rate today is 12%. Wish I had shared sooner as I scored my new Deuter at 51% off. But you can still get a new pack for 37% if you leverage the above tactics.

Happy shopping.
    I wanted one of the Traveler bags from them for my work stuff as I fly a lot. I missed one last week here in Canada on Kiiji (like Craigslist) So I ordered a Quantum from the House Board shop and it had 20% off plus on sale and then in the cart they took another 20%! I had it sent to my house in VT.

Then last night I got a call from the guy on Kiiji with the traveler saying his deal fell through and if I was interested He'd make me a good deal. He did.

So now I have a Deuter Traveler and a Quantum and a wife that doesn't know about either of them... yet. This is gonna cost jewelry, I can feel it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
++ New Posts ++