WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Raising Christmas money

ok so the wife doesn't know this, but due to a Student Financial Aid error at Phoenix I am selling off some of my beloved hammock gear to buy her a rather expensive bike for Christmas...:boggle:

first, everything I have is in mint condition, no rips, tears or snags. All sales include shipping, and all rules apply.

Next I'll post pics when I get home.

First is a Everest Elite Bivy, and its $30. It's 90" long with a side Velcro/zipper on the right, tastefully overlapped. The head is squared off with no bug netting. 28" wide at the midpoint. It's all black, and the attached tag says it's a Everest elite by slumberjack and a drytherm bivouac cover. It has what looks like a pillow cover on the head end.

Nalgene for scale.

Pillow cover.

Open view.

Second is this beauty, it's seriously the most comfy everyday sleeper I've been in. It's been slept in once, and it's $63 new. $40 and it's yours.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i can also make as many pop can stoves as ordered for $4 a peice so let me know.

Last is my VERY Loved HK2001 WBBBish clone. I love this hammock and am very recluctant to part with it. I paid close to $200 for it and a UQ but sold the UQ. $130 and you can have it.
    For all those asking about the hammock, I say wbbbish because it's made to the same length and width, and with side tie outs like a WBBB. it's dual layer 1. 9 ripstop, with offset pad slots and a roll back bug net{read unzips on three sides}. with 5' orange whoopie slings.

Sorry about potato quality, I only have my tablet at the moment.

Tie out.

Great seam work.

Hk2001 sent me the post with the hammock, he's got better pictures.

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ock-with-IX-UQ

once again, ALL gear is in GREAT condition.

Thanks for looking and your help!
    Base weight: 8lbs
    Pack: Gossamer Gear Murmur
    Hangin' with my homemade M50 hammock!!!
    "Laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk
    of renal failure" - Dale Gribble

Awwwww. How sweet. The Gift of the Magi. Hope you raise it all and then some.

O'Henry had a short story: The man bought a comb for his wife's hair. She had sold her long hair tresses to buy him a gift.

Mandatory reading in high school.

I have a hammock. But lovely hammock.

Nope not a magi gift, I have TWO hammocks! It's unimaginable! I love this one, but love my other one two.
    Base weight: 8lbs
    Pack: Gossamer Gear Murmur
    Hangin' with my homemade M50 hammock!!!
    "Laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk
    of renal failure" - Dale Gribble

++ New Posts ++