WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Hammock Gear 20 deg Burrow Long/Wide in perfect condition!

Hey All,

For sale is my Hammock Gear 20 Degree Burrow in long and wide purchased in mid March of 2014 with the standard fill amount. It is black outer with a grey inner and has the water resistant down. It has a sewn foot box and it weighs 21.1 ounces in the stuff sack on my scale (if you take into account that the stuff sack weighs .45 oz and the stock weight should be 20.2 oz it looks like we got a little extra down).

I have slept in it for 4 nights total always wearing a top and bottom base layer, socks, and hat. I consider myself an average sleeper possibly running toward the cold side and have used it to 16 degrees and been very comfortable (double base layer tops, single bottoms, expedition weight socks, balaclava, wool hat, seirus all weather gloves). Maybe just short of toasty, but slept 10 hours that night so I was far from cold. It has been stored in the house uncompressed in a cotton storage sack. I have never used a compression sack with it, just the stock silnylon stuff sack it comes with (which is included in the sale). I live in a smoke free home but do have two dogs. I have a separate gear room that they are banished from, and I especially ban them from getting anywhere near any of my UL gear, especially down. I am very meticulous about taking excellent care of my gear, and this quilt probably got babied more than anything else I own, and I baby them all.

I'm nervous about the this sale as the warmth to weight ratio this quilt provides is absolutely astounding. I'm hoping zpacks can match it (I've decided I want to try a bag, hence the sale), but I have to sell this to find out, so such is life. My loss is your gain.

I'm asking $260 shipped immediately to you in the CONUS. I paid $305 shipped in March and as I mentioned it comes with the stuff sack. I also rigged two pieces of shock chord with mitten hooks on each end to attach to the little loops for pad sleeping on the ground. It works well to eliminate drafts and they can be included too if the buyer wants them.

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays to you all!

I can take more pics of anything you guys would like to see but here are a couple taken today:

IMG_20141221_154123_zpsaef9038b.jpg

IMG_20141221_153845_zps7945aa53.jpg

Quilt is sold guys, thanks!

++ New Posts ++