WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Another Fabulous Gear Sale incuding two packs, a down jacket and Snow Peak galore!

Well, I have more great stuff that I can't use anymore, all used once or twice or not at all!

1. Deuter Women's Act Zero 45+15 pack - light green, missing stupid Deuter flower thingey, clean, nice pack - took out on my first weekend hike on AT from Delaware Water Gap to a mile past Sunfish Pond - Decided that I liked this backpacking thing and needed a bigger pack - so, used once - great little pack, very adjustable, and you know those Germans always make good stuff. Only selling because I'm keeping my Catalyst, and don't really need it. Sells new for $189 - asking $125 - it's really in like new shape.

2. Jansport Scout External Frame Pack - this dates from when I thought I'd be all badass and go with an external frame pack - it's a great thing, surprisingly light and versatile - only reason not good for me is because of those little pins that hold the pack together - not easy to work with them if you have arthritic fingers. This pack was never used. Retails for $99.95 - will sell for $75 bucks. Great first pack for your Boy Scout, or anyone who wants to be all badass.

3. Snow Peak Giga Power Automatic Stove - fired up once to see if it worked - was going to take on my thru, but got the titanium model instead, because, y'know, TITANIUM. This model is, I believe, about half an ounce heavier, but a great little stove. Sells new for $49.95, will sell for $35.

4. Snow Peak Mini-Solo Titanium Cookset - What can one possibly say about Snow Peak? And Titanium? And a Cookset. . .. wait - got carried away for a minute. Was going to take this on thru-hike, received a slightly different set as a gift and went with that. This set was used once - retails for $65.95, will sell for $50.

5. Isis Women's Whisper Down Hoodie - black, size 16, and we all know how easy it is to find women's hiking gear that's not pink and size 2. Actually never worn, except to try on. Great jacket, DWR fabric, very packable. Slightly longer than the average down jacket, which means that you will have a warmer keester than usual. Only selling this because DH gave me a thermoball for the Hike - it's been discontinued, so I don't know how much it went for new - asking $100 which I believe is a good price for a hooded down backpacking jacket.

6. Petzl Zipka Plus 2 headlamp - this is a cool little gizmo headlamp which has a retractable string headband. Selling it because I have entirely too many headlamps. Retails for $39.95, will sell for $25.

The Eastern Mountain Sports Velocity 1 Tent and Velocity 35 degree women's sleeping bag from my earlier post are also still available - they are both great things!

Also forgot to add - have a Deuter Rain Cover III 45-90L size - never used. Retails for $35 - will sell for $25 - or $10 if you are buying the Pack it goes with listed above!

Snow Peak stove sold!

Looks like the Deuter pack and cover are sold as well!

Got the stuff I ordered. Perfect condition and as advertised! Thanks a bunch Schnitzel!

Any pics of the Jansport pack?

pic of mini solo?

++ New Posts ++