Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by WanderGirl View Post
    I'm hoping to start NOBO on May 1st 2016. I'll be 23 then. I'm hoping to do a thru hike. Hoping it will take 4-5 months. Starting slow and pacing myself and hopefully get faster as I go. Any other girls in my age range looking to leave about the same time? I'd love to travel with another girl or two for safety reasons! Let me know!
    Hey! Ill be starting after my finals too (first week of May) and I really need someone to start with (to appease my family). Would love to meet up with you, and hike together if youre interested! Ill have to go back to school for August but we could at least start together :3

My best friend recently changed the date of her wedding due to family accommodations. I'm now considering starting my thru-hike earlier, maybe mid March. Miaublau I know that might not work for you anymore - how flexible is your start date?

Hi! I'm hoping to thru-hike NOBO in March 2016 as well. Probably solo, but not sure yet - either way it'll be good to have company!

I'm hiking NOBO starting sometime in March!! We should meet up, WonderGirl!

I will be leaving end of April 2016, trying for about 4 1/2 months to complete.

I'm planning to start a NoBo thru hike on my 23rd birthday in April- I'll likely be bringing my dog at least for a few sections as long as he's in good condition to do it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I was originally planning this trip for 2017, but have decided to push it up. Hoping to leave mid-late march, first week of April if need be. Would love to talk/meet up with people!

Hi Ladies!

I am 25 and currently working/living in NYC. I'm originally from PA and am also looking for some people to hike NOBO with. Ideally I would like to start in mid March 2016. If you are interested please message me.

Thanks!

I'm looking at starting my NOBO on May 1st as well. I will be 24 at the time. Looks like I won't be alone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AT '16: 1,378 miles GA-NY

trail journal
    // blog

I have to finish a thru hike next summer. Probably through somewhere in Pennsylvania before August 12th and I can't start until after finals either =/ So maybe I'll see you out there =]
    "I know pretty much what I like and dislike; but please, don't ask me who I am." - Sylvia Plath

I'm planning on starting Mid - late April 2016 NOBO and I'll be 23. I'm so excited to see there are quite a few other females starting around then!

I've pushed my start date back to April 24 if that matters

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    AT '16: 1,378 miles GA-NY

trail journal
    // blog

Hi! I did 1300 miles of the Trail in 2013, and as a friend had to bail on me for the PCT this year (sadness!!!), I'm thinking about a thru on the AT starting in May. I'm 34 so a bit out of your requested age range, but I'm looking for a partner to start out with, too I'm a nurse! I feel like that's a good selling point! haha either way hope to see all you awesome ladies out there.

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs1girl View Post
    Hey lady, I will be starting my NOBO trek Mid April of 2016, solo with my 2 dogs. Hopefully we will meet up somewhere along the trail! I will be 29 then, and am hoping to complete the trail in 5 months!
    What day in April are you starting? I'm starting on April 15th! and I LOVE dogs. I hope I see you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++