WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Looking for hike partner 1st week of April

Hi. I'm a 40y/o man looking to start the trail in the 1st week of April... Possibly the 7th. I've done a bunch of hiking in the past so somewhat experienced and really looking forward the hike. I'm gonna hike from Springer to PA and am looking for someone who might wanna start out with me. If you're interested let me know. We can chat.

Hey im Kris im 22 i plan on starting around the same time and doing the same trip. i plan to grey hound from philly to gainesville leaving the fourth or 5th so i should be there around the same time you are if you are interested in meeting up or if you by chance have a better way to get down there then a grey hound or airplane let me know would love to catch a ride if possible.

I'm going to fly into ATL.. I looked into it... a bus takes about 19 hrs for around 60 bucks... A flight is about 100 and takes 2 hrs... I just can't sit on a bus that long. As of now, I'd like to fly into atl on the 4th... but am also speaking with someone who is arriving on the 7th who may be interested in splitting a shuttle...so Ive been trying to commu nicate with her as well... I'm leaning towards the 4th though.

If you are interested... Lets keep each other posted ... Maybe we can either meet up, or share a shuttle of some sort, etc...

I just bought a one-way delta ticket from PHL to ATL for $120 for the 25th. Got business down there, and then retirement and a walk home. Starting from the top of Springer Saturday March 28th.

I admit I am a damn slow hiker, but if you start the 25th I’ll be there and we can give it a try.

++ New Posts ++