WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Osprey Exos 58 Short Torso

Brand new Osprey Exos 58 Pacific Blue. Short Torso 16-18 inches.

Only used one time - no wear and tear! In perfect condition. Only selling because it didn't fit me perfectly - turns out my torso is more like a 15" - resulting in some comfort issues. Most people find this pack to be very comfortable. 220 new.

Selling for 185 including shipping.
    Last edited by MarsAndBuddy; 03-04-2015 at 22:52.

I've been looking at the new Osprey Exos 58, how did you like it overall? I've heard mixed reviews, some say it's not very durable, some say it's a big improvement over the old Exos design. If I get one, it would be a medium. tia

I think it has some great features and it has won some editors choice awards and the guys at my REI spoke really highly about it Which is why I got it. Can't really speak to durability because I've only used it once.

By short do you mean size small? I might be interested...

Yeah its a small. Sorry for confusion. 16-18 inch torso.

Posted on ebay, but free shipping to whiteblaze users if you hit me up here!

Price Drop: 170

Would you mind posting some pictures?

I own this bag in medium and used it all last year. It has been the best bag I've ever owned! I will use it all this year and plan to use it on my thru next year...Highly recommend and is at at great price here!

Life is full of ups and downs! Hike on!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by MarsAndBuddy View Post
    Brand new Osprey Exos 58 Pacific Blue. Short Torso 16-18 inches.

Only used one time - no wear and tear! In perfect condition. Only selling because it didn't fit me perfectly - turns out my torso is more like a 15" - resulting in some comfort issues. Most people find this pack to be very comfortable. 220 new.

Selling for 185 including shipping.
    Would you mind telling me which pack you chose instead of the Exos? My torso is also 15" and I've had trouble finding an ultralight pack that fits right. Currently using a ULA Circuit size small. Adjusted the hip belt and stays and it's pretty good, but now I'm even thinking of getting the child's Circuit to dial in the perfect torso length. I'm sure you'll sell the Exos. My son has two of them and loves it! I really want one and sure wish that Osprey would offer an XS, because it's an amazingly comfortable ride!

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Humminbard View Post
    Would you mind telling me which pack you chose instead of the Exos? My torso is also 15" and I've had trouble finding an ultralight pack that fits right. Currently using a ULA Circuit size small. Adjusted the hip belt and stays and it's pretty good, but now I'm even thinking of getting the child's Circuit to dial in the perfect torso length. I'm sure you'll sell the Exos. My son has two of them and loves it! I really want one and sure wish that Osprey would offer an XS, because it's an amazingly comfortable ride!
    Oh I feel your pain. I'm 5'10" but my torso is right at 15". I use a ULA Catalyst size small and it's wonderful. Like you said, I adjust where the waistbelt sits and have no issues. I was looking at the Exos 58 for a smaller size & lighter pack, but would definitely have to get sized first before I commit to getting one.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

Is this pack still available? Can you post some pics???
    www.postholer.com/Turtle Feet
    Follow me as I crawl the A.T.
    Life is an adventure or nothing at all ~ Hellen Keller

Images

Quote Originally Posted by JumpMaster Blaster View Post
    Oh I feel your pain. I'm 5'10" but my torso is right at 15". I use a ULA Catalyst size small and it's wonderful. Like you said, I adjust where the waistbelt sits and have no issues. I was looking at the Exos 58 for a smaller size & lighter pack, but would definitely have to get sized first before I commit to getting one.
    JumpMaster Blaster: I got measured and according to Osprey guide, I'm definitely an XS, with 15 inch torso. I don't understand why they don't offer their lightest most wonderful pack (in my opinion) in an XS--Clearly there are a lot of us out here! I do love my Circuit, but the EXOS shoulder straps are very comfy.

++ New Posts ++